We are looking for a male Support Worker for a person based in Midland, WA.
You’re the person we’ve been looking for!
Here’s why you should join us:
- Finish your day happy, knowing you have made a difference
- Be supported by a passionate and dedicated local team and focus on providing the best care for your clients
- Less bureaucracy, hierarchy, politics and barriers to doing good work
- You are valued for what you do and are given generous opportunities and support to advance your skills and career
- You are trusted and have the autonomy to make decisions on how to provide the best support and care to your clients
- You are remunerated well for the work that you do
To apply for this position please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com or call 1800 292 273 for further information.
- Minimum of Certificate III in Disability (or equivalent)
- Experience working with people with complex needs
- Commitment to human rights-based, person-centred support practices
- Experience with positive behaviour support practices
- Can remain calm when faced with inappropriate or challenging behaviour
- Australian driver’s licence
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- First Aid certificate incl. CPR
- Full Australian working rights
About the Service Provider:
Neighbourhood Care is the Australian branch of the Dutch homecare provider Buurtzorg (https://www.buurtzorg.com) which started in the Netherlands in 2007 and is now the biggest provider, with over 15,000 staff. We differentiate ourselves by our holistic person-centred approach provided by qualified, well-trained permanent employees who work in self-managed teams to a maximum of 10 – 12, in their local neighbourhoods.
Your application will address the following questions –
- Do you have full rights to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have working with people with disability?
- Do you have a current Working with Children check?
- Do you have a current Australian Driver’s licence?
- Do you have a qualification in disability or equivalents?
- Do you have fluent English language skills?
- Do you own or have access to a car to transport people?