Your Opinion is Important
At Neighbourhood Care, we value your feedback. We welcome you to share your thoughts on our services with us to this way be able to provide exactly the care you need. We believe in continuous improvement and want to consider you and your family in this process. Please read more about how to submit a compliment or a complaint below!
You can make a compliment or a complaint in writing or verbally to:
- The staff member you were dealing with at the time
- A team or any singular member of that team
- A coach
- Any director
- The relevant government body who provides support services
Written feedback may be sent via email or post and should be addressed to the complaints handling area of your team – the Team Mentor. Each team has a designated name and this should be specified on any complaint.
The following contact addresses are to be used;
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address WA: Suite 109, 19 Ogilvie Rd, Mount Pleasant, WA 6153
- Postal Address QLD: P.O. Box 21, Holland Park, Brisbane, QLD 4121
- Verbal complaints may also be made by telephone on: 1800 292 273
- NDIS Commission Phone: 1800 800 110
Alternatively, you are welcome to fill in the Contact Us form below.